GOP Against The Constitution and the GOP members of congress takes the verbal oath to uphold and defend the United States Constitution. And there-after sign a pledge to a special interest group, (Grover Norquist‘s Americans for Tax Reform), which is not part of the U.S. Constitution. That pledge is for GOP members to say, “NO” to raising taxes. Are these GOP members are aware of the jurisprudence of taking the oath of office? The U.S. Constitution does give congress the power to raise taxes. And the power to borrow money to pay expenses of government. I will give you that part of the constitution later in this blog. For the GOP to say “no new taxes.” They obstruct U.S. Government from moving forward. How can they say, no new revenue? When we have an ongoing ten-year war debt, in a recession, 21 million unemployed, an increase in the aged population. With an ever-increasing number of severe hurricanes, and tornadoes. How does government protect the needs of its citizens without raising revenue? The GOP respond by cutting spending on the middle class, the poor, seniors, college student loans, veteran benefits, and the unemployed. At the same time giving the wealthy lower taxes. This makes the GOP members like a reverse Robin Hood; taking from those at the bottom of the social-economic group, and given to the wealthy. This is the GOP’s idea of small government. I would like to remind the GOP members that they were elected to congress to serve all the people of the United States. And not to just serve their congressional district. If their ideology is loyalty to their congressional district. Maybe they should only run for office in local district politics. They seem to be small-minded for small government. After all, we are not a small nation. Our Federal Government need to be smart enough to include all the people of the United States of America. I would like to quote the sub-text of: The “Preamble.”
1. “In order to form a more perfect union.” 2. “To establish justice.” 3. “To insure domestic tranquility.” 4. “To provide for the common defense.” 5. “To promote the general welfare.” 6. “To secure the blessing of liberty (freedom) for ourselves and our posterity.” The GOP members need to re-read the constitution, and get to know why our founding father wrote this document, (constitution) for our nation as a democracy. It was written for the House of Representatives and the Senate to work closely with one another if they are to get anything done. The constitution is a document of the people, by the people, and for the people in all of the states. How does our constitution apply to Members of Congress, and their duties to serve the people of the United States of America? ARTICLE I THE LEGISLATIVE (lawmaking) BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT SECTION 8. Powers of Congress I give you the sub-text below. 1. “The power to raise and collect taxes to pay expense of government.” 2. “The power to borrow money on the credit of the United States Government.” SECTION 7. PASSING a BILL “All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representative; but the Senate may propose or agree with amendments as on other bills.” Why would the GOP members violate Section 7 & 8 of their Legislative duties? SECTION 6. Congressional Privileges and Restrictions Congress have given them-selves immunity within the constitution. SECTION 2. The House of Representatives “The House Representatives has the sole power (power given to none other) of impeachment (act of accusing a public official of wrongdoing , which may result in his removal from office). A majority vote of the House of Representatives is necessary to impeach an official.” SECTION 9. POWER DENIED CONGRESS We the people can add an amendment to SECTION 9. of the constitution. That all members of congress should not engage in or sign any pledge that would interfere with the United States Constitution. That all Members of Congress would sign a legal document. That they would refrain from joining or take part any special interest group’s activity or would be subject to forfeiture of pay until a budget bill is passed by the House of Representative, and the Senate. And is sent to be sign by the president before the budget due date. I have outline items that were violated by GOP Members of Congress. This document was written by our founding fathers. With my extensive study of the of The U.S. constitution…..have found problems with the GOP Members of Congress. And have offer a solution to these problems. No one individual or one group of individuals can correct these problems. What is included in our constitution are “The Bill of Rights. Part III Amendment 1. Freedom of speech or freedom of the press.” We have in our constitution…what is call a test case….with the signature of 60% of register votes can amend the U.S. Constitution at the ballot box . No matter how much one disagree with any particular item…no item can be removed from the The U.S. Constitution. We now have GOP Members who want to repeal The Affordable Care Act from the constitution. Because they have Obama-care attach to this law. What these GOP members forget that President Obama has to sign a bill to repeal The Affordable Care Act.
Now the GOP want to defund The Affordable Care Act which is part of the U.S. Constitution. Every thing in The U.S. Constitution is automatically funded by congress. What we have here are GOP Members acting as immature temper tantrum children. And they are willing to shut down the government by not raising the debt ceiling to pay on the government’s debt. And have the U.S. Government default on its loan. For what they call repeal Obama-care. And denies health care for thirty million U.S. Citizens. But the GOP would accept this bill if Romney were president, and it was called Romney care. Romney sign a bill like this when he was governor of Massachusetts. This ACA in Mass. has been in service for 6 years. And the state of Mass. has most of its citizens are in a health insurance plan. At a lower health insurance premium for its citizens. If it is good enough for Mass. it has to good enough for the other 49 states. Romney is the father of The Affordable Care Act. These GOP members are still campaigning against President Obama. Even though he has been elected twice, and not running for any office.
The U.S Constitution is the people’s government. When your congressional representative violate the U.S. Constitution base on his/her political party platform. As a good citizen you need to re-register as an independent voter. You will be able to vote for the person and, not the political party. With, “a fist full of dollars,” big money may be able to buy a political party, and politicians. But big money can’t buy your vote. Because you will not sell out your soul for, “a fist full of dollars.”
This will take big money out of government. Because big money doesn’t care about you. They only represent the rich, big business, and Wall Street. Only you can cast a vote for the government that represent you and your family.
What we have here is the, GOP Against the Constitution.
- Perverting the Constitution for Power (readersupportednews.org)
- Dangerous ‘State Sovereignty’ Myth (consortiumnews.com)
- What is Our Constitution?
- Constitutional Freedom Of The People